lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

Blog 10: Have you had a good year?

Being honest, I can talk about many things that happened to me during my life, and they are very diverse.

One of the most unbelievable things I´ve lived is related to a two week vacation gifted from my relatives, they took me to a very fancy hotel out of the country near a beautiful beach where you could eat and drink anything you want. It was a very beautiful place. I´ve never dreamed about being there, because I consider myself quite poor. My family was full of debts, and I was enjoying there, it was nonsense; they took my brother another time, and my mother in other oportunity.

Another good thing, something I never expressed thanks for is that I´ve always have pets (I used to have a dog, we had some chickens, a rabbit and some cats, now we have just one cat). The good thing about pets is that they entertain you, teach how to take care of others, they fortify family bonds and so on. All of them, but the chickens were and are quite tender.

About situations that didn´t go so well, I remember 2005, my worst year ever. I changed school and I actually could get along and integrate to the class. The problem was health issues: I fell ill and I couldn´t go to class for almost the entire year.

I also had a family crisis, as the cherry on the cake. I don´t even want to remember it. The only good thing about it is that I improved my relationship with my mother, because we were together the whole day, at home and in hospitals (obviously because of me, not her).

My achievements in 2013 are maybe only related to studies: I pass many of my courses (but I still have to pass many others), and I managed to maintain my scholarships. I wouldn´t like to lose them because without them, I don´t know if I could continue studying.

I still haven´t bought any present yet, and I think I won´t have time to choose wisely what to give at Christmas. I don´t remember anything else to highlight, that might be enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario