lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

Blog 8: About money

Money is a difficult topic for me to talk about. They reason is that during a period, we weren´t poor, but my dad spent the money in other things, so we lived as we were our whole lives.

Plus, at the moment, my parents don´t organize the family income and its distribution…money is always a problem.

It´s weird, but despite I consider myself quite poor, I´ve never been actually worried about money. I´ve always received everything I need, especially from my godparents:  my uncle in law and my aunt. They have a lot of money, and they always help the entire family.

Although they don´t like to give us the money as “cash”, they usually buy us all the things we need, and they even have taken us all to vacations during the summer plenty of times.

I spend my money mostly in transport, but on these days I usually buy some gifts for Christmas, I also buy presents for birthdays… but being honest, sometimes I waste it in useless things.
When a huge concert is approaching, I often save some money to the ticket too.

I think I´m good at managing my budget, mainly because I don´t fall in consumerism most of the times, I usually save some money, but I try to keep a balance, not getting too stingy.


If I were millionaire, I would invest my money in health issues for me and my entire family as a start, then I would pay my family core´s debts and my “moral” debts with my godparents, taking them to the Caribbean maybe. I would save some of the money, and I suppose I would invest it in properties (houses).

I wouldn´t give money to my parents or my brother, because I think they would overspent it in stupid things, I would give it to my uncle, because I trust him more than any other person (Nevertheless, I think my near relatives would agree with me, they would even do the same)


If I would have to pawn any of my belongins, I don´t think I have a choice… I suppose my most expensive belonging is my ps3 (also gifted), so that would be the answer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario